From my weekly budget of £20, I have spent:
- £5.00 – payment 4 of 4 towards the spa day I bought from LivingSocial.
- £1.95 – roll of duct tape from Wilkos (much more expensive than I expected!)
- £2.00 – herbal tea and a Twirl at the local cafe while hosting the monthly Japanese language group.
- £1.50 – tube of Pringles as a snack.
Total – £10.45
Good going, £10 has gone into savings.
From some Christmas money given to me by my grandparents, I have spent:
- £28.50 – a set of five ceramic knives. Cost around £60 in House of Fraser, £51.20 on Amazon and then I found them for £28.50 on Ocado. Minimum spend was £40 so I added a duck and a pork loin to the order, then used an online voucher code so the total order was only £32.50!
I did some freelance proofreading and charged £225 for this. I put £200 into savings and spent £25 on two Craftsy courses about dressmaking (both with 50% off at the moment).