How did I do with last week’s wishes?
Weekly wishes for 21/07/14:
- Contact new double-glazer re quote. 100% complete.
- Watch three foreign films through Amazon Prime. 100% complete.
- Clean house. 0% complete (too much time watching Amazon Prime at the weekend instead of cleaning:P)
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 3
Complete one primal sprint session. Complete a long and steady run. Go for a bike ride. Do 10-minute yoga session. Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations.
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Do 30-minute strength training session. Do 10-minute strength training session. Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session.
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day (Mark Sisson’s recommendation). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
So I managed at least one healthy habit every day, and 6 some days:) I quite like this new system so I’m going to try it for a while longer.
This week I’m on holiday after Tuesday and will be doing a few decluttering projects during that time. So this week’s weekly wish is:
- Take before and after pictures of all decluttering projects.
- Be mindful when I eat chocolate (I suspect I’ll eat a lot of this week).
- Don’t feel guilty when doing nothing!