Last week’s wishes: 11/08/14:
- Sewing. Spend some time every day on the cross-stitch picture I am working on. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun. 86% completed.
- Eating. Get back into a healthier eating routine e.g. using MyFitnessPal, eating less chocolate. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri. 71% completed.
- Meditation. Continue daily meditation after the Headspace trial finishes.Done on Fri, Sat, Sun. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Thurs x 2, Fri
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Thurs
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Weds, Fri x 2, Sat
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
An excellent week, I developed more of a healthy routine in the mornings and got a lot done.
Weekly wishes for 18/08/14
- Healthy eating: continue using MyFitnessPal and limiting carbohydrates.
- Letters: finish off two letters I’ve started.
- Wallpaper: start stripping some wallpaper in our spare bedroom.
- Grimm: watch as many episodes as possible of Grimm Season 2 before my free Amazon Prime trial expires.