Last week’s wishes: 18/08/14:
- Healthy eating: continue using MyFitnessPal and limiting carbohydrates. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat.
- Letters: finish off two letters I’ve started. One finished. 50% completed.
- Wallpaper: start stripping some wallpaper in our spare bedroom. Stepladder is required and has been lent out to in-laws. 0% completed.
- Grimm: watch as many episodes as possible of Grimm Season 2 before my free Amazon Prime trial expires. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Weds
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 25/08/14
I didn’t get round to thinking of any wishes for this week, and now it’s Friday! I think the bank holiday threw me off a bit… If our stepladder is returned then the wallpaper wish from last week will be carried over.