Last week’s wishes: 25/08/14:
- Wallpaper: start stripping some wallpaper in our spare bedroom. Dependent on return of our stepladder. It wasn’t returned so this is 0% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 3, Sat x 3
- Complete one primal sprint session. Thurs
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Thurs, Sat
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Thurs
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 01/09/14
- Artichoke: cook a fresh globe artichoke; I bought one on offer a while ago and it’s hanging around in the fridge since I don’t know how to prepare it.
- Inbox: clear out some emails which have been waiting in my inbox for a while now.
- Letter: complete a letter which needs finishing and sending out.
- Mindful movement: notice how I’m bending and aim to bend from the hips instead of curving the spine.