Last week’s wishes: 01/09/14:
- Artichoke: cook a fresh globe artichoke; I bought one on offer a while ago and it’s hanging around in the fridge since I don’t know how to prepare it. 100% completed – I won’t be doing it again!
- Inbox: clear out some emails which have been waiting in my inbox for a while now. I cleared out a few, but not the ones I had in mind. 25% completed.
- Letter: complete a letter which needs finishing and sending out. 0% completed, I think I’ll need some stronger anti-procrastination techniques for this task!
- Mindful movement: notice how I’m bending and aim to bend from the hips instead of curving the spine. I managed to do this at least partly every day. 70% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 6
- Complete one primal sprint session. Fri
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon x 2, Tues x 4
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 08/09/14
- Alexander Technique: go for an introductory lesson.
- Family: I’m spending the weekend with my extended family for a couple of events, I want to appreciate them and make the most of my time with them.
- Book: Read something by a new (to me) author recommended by a friend.
- Dust: Polish the flat surfaces around the house.