Last week’s wishes: 15/09/14:
- Trip. Set and keep to a reasonable budget while away with friends at the weekend. 100% completed, I budgeted £60 based on money not spent during previous weeks, and spent around £50.
- Alexander Technique. Attend a lesson and be aware of how I’m standing and sitting during the week. 100% completed, I learned a bit more about my neck and back, and how to visualise them.
- Emails. This is becoming a real danger area for procrastination, so I want to reply to three emails this week. 50% completed, I finished one email dating back from the beginning of August and started another from the beginning of September.
- Book. Read a library book before Friday so that I can return it before it’s due to be renewed while I’m away on Saturday. 100% completed. it was “Spiral” by Koji Shizuki, a sequel to “Ring”. Very interesting, you might like it if you like books about viruses or authors such as Mira Grant.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs, Fri, Sat x 2, Sun x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Weds
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Tues, Weds
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. Weds
Weekly wishes for 22/09/14
- Cake. Make cakes in good time for our Macmillan coffee morning at work, and don’t get tempted into eating other people’s non-gluten-free cakes.
- Blog. Write two posts on another topic from weekly wishes and spend.
- Emails. Finish the email started last week and send another.