Last week’s wishes: 22/09/14:
- Cake. Make cakes in good time for our Macmillan coffee morning at work, and don’t get tempted into eating other people’s non-gluten-free cakes. 90% completed. I made one cake on Tues and the rest on Thurs. I brought some gluten-free cake for myself, and ate a piece of someone else’s gluten-free cake on the day. I ate some normal cake mix while making cakes on Thursday, but only a small amount.
- Blog. Write two posts on another topic from weekly wishes and spend. 100% completed, I wrote about payroll giving and about making banana bread (scheduled for the following week).
- Emails. Finish the email started last week and send another. 75% completed. I finished and sent the started email, and drafted the second.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 4, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sat x 3, Sun x 3
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Mon
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. Mon
Weekly wishes for 29/09/14
- Hypnosis. Attend an initial consultation for hypnotherapy treatment for arachnophobia.