Last week’s wishes: 29/09/14:
- Hypnosis. Attend an initial consultation for hypnotherapy treatment for arachnophobia. 100% completed. I attended the consultation and then booked a first session for Friday of this week. I attended that session as well, but haven’t bumped into any spiders since then so I haven’t been able to test it out.
I had a very busy week, which is why I only managed to think of one weekly wish. By the time I wanted to think of more, it was already Wednesday night so I decided to just go with what I had.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 5, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds x 2
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
Weekly wishes for 06/10/14
- Self-care: This is a busy week where I’ll be working late every weeknight and then taking a trip on Saturday, so I want to remember that I can’t do everything and not feel stressed if I think I’m not achieving much.
- Parcels: I need to package and wrap one large parcel for an eBay sale, and walk to the post office depot to collect another.
- Food: I ate a lot of junk food last week so I’d like to eat more heathily this week.
- Review: Lately I’m feeling a bit aimless and at a loose end, and finding it hard to get things done, so I want to make some time to think about what I want in life and what the next stage is for me.