Last wishes: 20/10/14:
- Carry forward review from the previous week.
- Reply to an outstanding email from a few weeks ago.
- Add three specific items to eBay.
I didn’t do any of these! I was struggling with a cold for the second half of October, and I was out and about from 24-27 October which left me no time to do anything then. Healthy habits also took a big hit during w/c 20/10/14 as I was too tired to do anything.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
Weekly wishes for 27/10/14
- Languages: Think about what I want to study for the next few months.
- Travel: Look at cheap options which align with my bucket list (I have two weeks of annual leave to use before March 2015).
- Review: Carry forward review from the previous week.
- Emails: Reply to five emails in Hotmail inbox.
- Banking: Find the card reader for my new M&S bank account, transfer money into the relevant bank accounts following payday on Friday.