This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on an existing craft project for which I didn’t need to buy anything.
- went to 2 language meetups.
- kept watching free online TV.
- borrowed books from the local library.
- used Memrise and CDs from the library to study languages for free.
- continued meditating sporadically.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- went running in the local park periodically.
- volunteered as staff on a student trip organised by my work, so I got free coach travel to Stratford.
- went out for two meals (one for work (hosting visitors, paid for by work) and one with family).
- had a takeaway.
- had tea with a friend (in a work meeting room rather than cafe so it was free).
- went to an anniversary party.
- went for walks in the local area and parks at the weekend.
- posted some letters (paid for out of eBay profits so not counted in total spend).
- went to a spa (£22, paid for as a LivingSocial voucher earlier in 2014).
So this month’s total spend on fun was:
- £6.95 – food and drink in Stratford.
- £6.00 – takeaway.
- £1.30 – cup of tea at language meetup.
Very good going, helped by the fact that I had a cold for a lot of this month and so didn’t feel like doing anything for several weeks.