Last wishes: 27/10/14:
- Languages: Think about what I want to study for the next few months. 100% completed, I decided on BSL (it’s useful at work) and Polish (I hope to do a job shadow in Poland in 2015). As from now on I’ll be working on a different campus from the other one, which will involve regular bus travel, I’ve downloaded some podcasts from PolishPod101 so I can learn while I travel.
- Travel: Look at cheap options which align with my bucket list (I have two weeks of annual leave to use before March 2015). 100% completed. I’m currently looking at Lisbon for a week in December (Ryanair from Manchester) and possibly five days in Copenhagen in April 2015 (would be out of next year’s annual leave entitlement) (Ryanair from Luton).
- Review: Carry forward review from the previous week. Still 0% completed!
- Emails: Reply to five emails in Hotmail inbox. 90% completed, I replied to four Hotmail emails and three Facebook messages.
- Banking: Find the card reader for my new M&S bank account, transfer money into the relevant bank accounts following payday on Friday. 100% completed, the finances weren’t completely up-to-date after the various switches and new accounts, but now I know where everything is.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 3, Weds x 3, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Tues
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Weds, Thurs
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Weds
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
Weekly wishes for 03/11/14
- Review: Carry forward review from the previous week.
- Languages: set in place some new habits for language learning time while I travel on the bus.
- Running: go for a short run.