Last week’s wishes: 03/11/14:
- Review: Carry forward review from the previous week. 75% completed. I looked at “wheel of life” headings and then did a review of what was good and bad in each category, along with how to improve it. I still need more of an overview of where I’m aiming for.
- Languages: set in place some new habits for language learning time while I travel on the bus. 75% completed. I listened to PolishPod101 audio lessons on the bus to work most days, and reviewed the lesson notes at home in the evening. However, I can no longer download lesson notes with my basic account so will need to look at other language options.
- Running: go for a short run. 0% completed. I did think about it a lot on Sunday but couldn’t actually translate that into action.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 10, Sun x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Weds
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Fri
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
Weekly wishes for 10/11/14
- Knitting: Prepare patterns for two baby items I want to knit for expectant mothers of my acquaintance, find wool and needles, and knit tension squares at the next Knit Night (Tuesday).
- Hometime routine: Now that it’s getting darker and harder to get up in the mornings, I want to get into the habit of doing yoga and semi-supine when I get home from work in the evenings.
- Budget: recalculate my annual present budget since there have been some changes in who buys what for whom.
- Sugar: have two sugar-free days.
- Meditate: try meditating on the bus.