Last week’s wishes: 10/11/14:
- Knitting: Prepare patterns for two baby items I want to knit for expectant mothers of my acquaintance, find wool and needles, and knit tension squares at the next Knit Night (Tuesday). 85% completed. I prepared everything and knit one tension square. For the other, I need to find a different needle size.
- Hometime routine: Now that it’s getting darker and harder to get up in the mornings, I want to get into the habit of doing yoga and semi-supine when I get home from work in the evenings. 57% completed. Done on Monday-Thursday.
- Budget: recalculate my annual present budget since there have been some changes in who buys what for whom. 100% completed; it seems to be roughly the same.
- Sugar: have two sugar-free days. 100% completed. Done on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Meditate: try meditating on the bus.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 3, Fri x 3, Sat x 6
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Mon
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. Mon
Weekly wishes for 17/11/14
- Emails: reply to one email during the week.
- Knitting: spend one hour knitting the present I’m making.
- Cleaning: polish and vacuum all over after the current double glazing work is finished.
- Books: finish and return the two library books I have on loan at the moment.
- Languages: study some Polish and BSL for 10 minutes every day.