From my weekly budget of £20, I have spent:
- £2.50 – garlic potatoes at Birmingham Christmas market (my favourite thing there and I can only get them once or twice a year).
- £2.00 – pork scratchings at Birmingham Christmas market (they were a bit overpriced).
- £1.00 – chocolate
- £0.99 – Pack of dime bars (snack in Liverpool)
- £5.00 – lunch in Liverpool on Saturday (French chicken from a market there)
- £2.28 – fudge from the market in Liverpool (not very tasty, I think maybe I can swear off non-butter fudge now).
- (£1.20 spent last week)
- £5.00 – trip to Lisbon
Total – £19.97
£0 will go into savings.