Last week’s wishes: 17/11/14:
- Emails: reply to one email during the week. 100% completed.
- Knitting: spend one hour knitting the present I’m making. 100% completed. Two hours done.
- Cleaning: polish and vacuum all over after the current double glazing work is finished. 100% completed, I took some lieu time off work to get this done.
- Books: finish and return the two library books I have on loan at the moment. 100% completed.
- Languages: study some Polish and BSL for 10 minutes every day. 49% completed. Polish on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs. BSL on Mon, Tues, Weds.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 4, Thurs x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Mon
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Tues
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Thurs
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
Weekly wishes for 24/11/14
- Lisbon: plan and finalise arrangements for my trip to Lisbon next Sunday.
- Weekend: keep the weekend completely free so I can have some downtime after a few busy weekends.
- Goals: review my goals and think about how I’m going to keep up with them over a very busy December.