Just realised I never published this for November!
This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on an existing craft project for which I didn’t need to buy anything.
- went to 2 language meetups.
- kept watching free online TV.
- borrowed books from the local library.
- used DVDs from my work library and PolishPod101 to study languages for free.
- continued meditating sporadically.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- went running in the local park periodically.
- volunteered as staff on two student trips organised by my work, so I got free coach travel to Oxford and Liverpool.
- due to other volunteering, received one free and two discounted tickets to a local museum being visited as part of another work trip.
- went out for lunch with work colleagues (paid for by manager).
- went out for dinner with my parents (paid for by them).
- went to Birmingham twice for work and while there, met up with a friend and visited the Christmas market and a free art gallery.
- had Sunday lunch with my husband’s family.
So this month’s total spend on fun was:
- £14.80 – two discounted tickets to local museum (instead of £33)
- £10 – refreshments and tickets at Oxford
- £5 – refreshments at Liverpool