December was busy, and I got out of the routine of weekly wishes, so now I’m getting back on track.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete meditation journal. Tues
Weekly wishes for 05/01/15
- Sugar: I’ve become totally overloaded with sugar over Christmas, so I’d like to reduce my sugar intake with the aim of having a sugar-free day next week.
- Future me: Since I already do weekly wishes I didn’t make resolutions at the beginning of January. However, one thing I’d like to start doing this year is do something for my future self every day. This will usually take the form of doing something right now instead of procrastinating and leaving it for future me.