I didn’t track my spend during December, so I can only give an estimate of costs. This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on an existing craft project for which I didn’t need to buy anything.
- went to 2 language meetups.
- kept watching free online TV.
- borrowed books from the local library.
- went on holiday for five nights to Lisbon.
- went to Italy for three nights through work.
- continued meditating sporadically.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- went running in the local park once.
- went for a Christmas lunch with my work.
- went to my husband’s work Christmas party (paid for by his work).
- met up with friends at their house.
- went to my parents’ work Christmas lunch (they run their own business so it’s not as weird as it sounds).
- had a meal with my family on Christmas Day.
- had a meal with my husband’s family on Boxing Day.
- had a meal with my husband’s family on New Year’s Eve.
So this month’s estimated total spend on fun was:
- £2.00 – drink at language meetup.
- £20.00 – my work Christmas lunch
- £200 – all travel and expenses for Lisbon.