Last week’s wishes – 05/01/15
- Sugar: I found it really difficult to reduce my sugar intake. I also found that I was much hungrier than usual, for example needing a snack between breakfast and lunch, which was not the case before Christmas.
- Future me: 88% completed. I managed to do something now instead of later on Tues-Sun. I found that thinking of future me as an actual person who would end up sorting out all of my messes was really helpful as a way to avoid procrastinating. So much so, I am going to add it as an ongoing healthy habit.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Tues, Weds
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Sat
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete meditation journal. X
- Do something for future me. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 12/01/15
- Morning routine: Before December, I used time in the morning before work to meditate, but I’ve got out of the habit while the mornings have been so dark. This week I’d like to meditate at least twice on weekday mornings, to help me get back into the habit.
- Social: I have been a bit out of the loop in December so this week I have some meetups scheduled with friends and would like to undertake these and enjoy the moment without getting stressed.
- Knitting: I’m making a cocoon for a friend whose baby is imminent, I would like to finish that this week, as well as making progress on a second cocoon for my sister. Her baby is not due until April, but it’s easier to finish them when I’m on a roll.
- Running: Go running once this week.