Last week’s wishes – 12/01/15
- Morning routine: 100% completed. I meditated before work on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Social: 100% completed. I met a friend for coffee, went to a knit night, went for lunch with colleagues and met up with another group of friends. It felt like a lot of socialising but they were mainly small groups so I felt like I didn’t get too stressed.
- Knitting: 90% completed. I’ve finished all the knitting on cocoon number 1 and just need to add the trim. I’ve finished the hat to go with cocoon number 2 and have started knitting the cocoon.
- Running: Go running once this week.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Thurs
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon. Tues, Thurs
- Complete meditation journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
Weekly wishes for 19/01/15