Last week’s wishes – 18/01/15
- Windows: give three wooden windows two coats of wood stain, then fix cords and rehang net curtains. 75% completed. I did all the painting, but the drill required to fix the cords broke, so I can’t complete the job until a new drill bit is bought or located.
- eBay: add four items which have been sitting around for sale. 100% completed, I added six in the end.
- Knitting: finish second cocoon. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Weds
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Weds
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Weds, Sat
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Tues, Weds
- Complete meditation journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
Weekly wishes for 26/01/15
- Plaster: take pictures and measurements of areas in the house to be plastered, and email a plastering contact for a quote.
- Letters: write three letters.
- Knitting: finish third cocoon.