This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on an existing craft project for which I didn’t need to buy anything.
- went to 1 language meetup (a friend bought me a cup of tea there).
- went to 1 knit group
- kept watching free online TV.
- borrowed books from the local library.
- continued meditating sporadically.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- went running in the local park once.
- had coffee with a friend twice (a friend paid for my drink once).
- had lunch with work colleagues three times (paid for by work for one of them).
- visited family for the weekend and attended two birthday lunches (one at a house party, one paid for through food budget).
So this month’s estimated total spend on fun was:
- £17.75 – work lunches
- £2.00 – coffee with friend.
- £24.00 – lunch for two including tip for family birthday lunch.
- £5.00 – postage for letters (paid for through eBay profits)