My wishes have got a bit out of date due to a very busy period at work which is requiring quite a lot of overtime. We are currently short-staffed and with a number of fixed deadlines so I expect this to continue until the end of March. I am holding on for April, Easter break and then a holiday!
My last wishes – 26/01/15
- Plaster: take pictures and measurements of areas in the house to be plastered, and email a plastering contact for a quote. 0% completed, I can’t seem to get motivated to do this at all.
- Letters: write three letters. I think maybe I wrote one, it already seems like ages ago since the end of January!
- Knitting: finish third cocoon. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete meditation journal. Thurs, Sat
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
As you can see, the healthy habits are also taking a hit while I’m busy.
Weekly wishes for 16/02/15
- Plastering: divide the plastering quote job into stages and complete stage 1.
- Letters: write two specific letters.
- Healthy habits: complete any five healthy habits every day.