My last wishes – 16/02/15
- Plastering: divide the plastering quote job into stages and complete stage 1. 100% completed, divided the job but took photos of relevant areas for stage 1.
- Letters: write two specific letters. 50% completed, one letter written.
- Healthy habits: complete any five healthy habits every day. 100% completed, done every day (sometimes only just but it still counts).
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2. Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri,, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete meditation journal. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 23/02/15
- Mood-change. Deal with a recent disappointment at work and don’t fall out with my boss.
- Rest. I have been feeling unusually tired recently so want to top up my energy reserves.
- Plastering. Complete stage 2 of plastering quote process (rough measurement of problem areas).
- Food spend. Track how much I am spending on food shopping.