My last wishes – 23/02/15
- Mood-change. Deal with a recent disappointment at work and don’t fall out with my boss. 40% completed. I didn’t fall out with my boss but that was mainly through avoiding her. I’ve been reading lots of stuff about expectations, and how you choose your own reaction to events, and how to control your viewpoint, but I’m still finding it quite hard to deal with the current disappointing situation.
- Rest. I have been feeling unusually tired recently so want to top up my energy reserves. 40% Finished work early on Monday, but slept very badly Monday night and then had early starts and late finishes Tues-Thurs. I had the day off on Friday but had quite a lot to do. I basically slept all weekend but am still feeling tired.
- Plastering. Complete stage 2 of plastering quote process (rough measurement of problem areas). 0% completed. I need to get a tape measure off my husband.
- Food spend. Track how much I am spending on food shopping. 100% completed, listed in weekly spend blog post.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Tues
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. Mon, Tues
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Fri
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Weekly wishes for 02/03/15
- Plastering: do the measuring job from last week.
- Goals: rethink 5-year plan in light of what is happening at work.
- Memrise: log into Memrise every day.
- Email: answer a specific email.