This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on existing craft projects for which I didn’t need to buy anything: knitted cocoons as presents for friends, and a knitted top for me using some wool someone from knit group gave me (I got the pattern in a book for Christmas).
- went to 1 language meetup (we went to a restaurant which is a rare occurence and did incur some cost).
- kept watching free online TV (all five seasons of Andromeda on YouTube, plus some old episodes of Goodness Gracious Me).
- borrowed books from the local library (I’m working through a new reading list via Book Challenges on Facebook, which I recommend as it helps you to try lots of books you may not have considered but which can turn out to be good).
- continued meditating sporadically, as well as practising mindfulness.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- visited friends with a new baby at their house, twice.
- had Sunday lunch with my husband’s parents.
- did lots of baking using existing ingredients and online recipes
- travelled to London for a training course (not much free time to see anything, but a change is as good as a rest. All tickets and refreshments paid for by work).
So this month’s total spend on fun was:
- £15.00 – restaurant for language meetup
- £5.00 – postage for letters (paid for through eBay profits)
A bit of a slow month, funwise, but I had a lot of work stress and overtime so didn’t want to do much in the evenings or weekends.