Last week’s wishes – 09/03/15
- Memrise: log into Memrise every day. 57% completed, done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs.
- Knitting: go to knitting group. 100% completed, I didn’t stay late but I did go.
- Application: work on an application form which needs to be completed this month. 0% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs, Fri.
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Weds, Thurs
Weekly wishes for 16/03/15
- Application: work on an application form which needs to be completed this month.
- Trip: eat sensibly and avoid flour-based products while on a work trip.
- Whole30: do a trial run of Whole30 after returning from the trip. It would be difficult to do in April as there is Easter and I’m also going on holiday for a week. Therefore, I thought I’d give it a try for the last part of March, test out some recipes, see what the pitfalls are, and then I’ll be ready for a full Whole30 after getting back off holiday at the end of April.