Last week’s wishes – 30/03/15
- Family: Visit my family for Easter.100% completed. Had lunch with my mum and sister, stayed with my parents for two nights and saw a lot of my extended family, visited my grandmother and gave her some computer advice.
- Mum: Take my mum for lunch on her birthday on Tuesday. 100% completed, one of my sisters came as well.
- Happify: use daily for one week. 100% completed. Done on Mon. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Tasks: complete three more longstanding tasks from my list. 66% completed. Replied to a letter from last October and one from October 2013.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 6
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Weds
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon, Weds
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Fri
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 grateful things about my marriage. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do something for future me. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Sat
Weekly wishes for 06/04/15
- Declutter: take some items to the charity shop on Tuesday.
- Whole30: continue for days 18-24.
- Letter: write one letter which has been waiting for a while.
- Holiday: arrange currency and other items required for holiday.