This month’s fun activities were:
- worked on existing craft projects for which I didn’t need to buy anything: knitted top started in February.
- went to 1 language meetup.
- went to one knitting meetup.
- visited a friend.
- kept watching free online TV (Farscape on YouTube).
- borrowed books from the local library (continuing to work through Book Challenges on Facebook).
- went for dinner with my parents (they paid).
- took my mum and sister for lunch for my mum’s birthday.
- continued meditating sporadically, as well as practising mindfulness.
- listened to a lot of music on YouTube.
- travelled to London for a training course (Tickets and refreshments paid for by work).
- travelled to Spain for work (most travel, accommodation and subsistence paid for by work).
- had a free guided tour of a Spanish UNESCO world heritage site (through work).
- had tapas, some local delicacies and a fancy lunch and dinner while in Spain (paid for by work).
- had lunch with European work colleagues in the UK (paid for by work).
- had dinner with European work colleagues in the UK (paid for by work).
- studied languages using Memrise.
- started using Happify free version to improve my state of mind.
So this month’s total spend on fun was:
- £1.20 – tea at language meetup.
- £16.05 – lunch with my mum and sister.