Last week’s wishes – 20/04/15
- Mindful: be mindful and appreciate what I’m seeing while I’m on holiday (Mon and Tues only). 100% completed. Done on Mon and Tues.
- Healthy habits: complete five habits per day while on holiday (Mon and Tues only). 100% completed. Done on Mon and Tues.
- Whole30: go back to Whole30 eating on Weds-Fri and Sun (going to a wedding on Saturday). 0% completed. I had a lot of sugar cravings after coming back from my holiday and ate chocolate every day.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 10, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. Mon
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Tues, Fri
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
Weekly wishes for 27/04/15
- Friends: visit one friend on Thursday, have lunch with a group of friends on Saturday and make plans to see another friend before her baby is born.
- Emails: keep on top of emails by replying to three short and one long email this week.
- Exercise: exercise once this week, of any kind apart from walking (since I already do that a lot).