Last week’s wishes – 27/04/15
- Friends: visit one friend on Thursday, have lunch with a group of friends on Saturday and make plans to see another friend before her baby is born. 100% completed. Did the Thursday visit, went to lunch on Saturday and met the other friend on Sunday.
- Emails: keep on top of emails by replying to three short and one long email this week. 100% completed. Replied to all emails plus some additional ones which came in.
- Exercise: exercise once this week, of any kind apart from walking (since I already do that a lot). 0% completed. Not sure what the block is here, I need to keep pushing.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 2, Fri x 3, Sat x 4
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Weds
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Do something for future me. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Sun
Weekly wishes for 04/05/15
- Family: visit my parents for my dad’s birthday on the bank holiday.
- Friends: meet up with a friend while in Birmingham for work on Tuesday.
- Exercise: exercise once this week, of any kind apart from walking (since I already do that a lot).