Last week’s wishes – 04/05/15
- Family: visit my parents for my dad’s birthday on the bank holiday. 100% completed. I also caught up with my siblings.
- Friends: meet up with a friend while in Birmingham for work on Tuesday. 100% completed.
- Exercise: exercise once this week, of any kind apart from walking (since I already do that a lot). 0% completed. No good reason, just haven’t managed to do this for a second week in a row.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Sat
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Weds
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Tues, Weds
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Complete mindfulness journal. Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Tues, Sat
Weekly wishes for 11/05/15
- Exercise: exercise once this week, of any kind apart from walking (since I already do that a lot).
- Interview: prepare a first draft of a presentation for an interview on 21/05/15.
- Prezi: look at how to use Prezi for presentations and whether I can use it for my interview.
- Writing: write 100 words per day of blog text not related to the usual spend and weekly wishes updates.