Last week’s wishes – 25/05/15
- Notice: Hand in my notice, confirm my leaving date and work out a schedule/priorities for my last month at work. 33% completed. I handed in my notice. The leaving date is not yet confirmed due to a mix-up by HR (they didn’t inform me that my notice period had changed). It’s going to be discussed when another member of the team is back next week.
- Volunteering: Call a particular charity to find out when their next volunteer info day is. 100% completed. I called them, however they didn’t have the information available so will contact me again. I also contacted another organisation about a different volunteering opportunity.
- Run: Run 5k (Race4Life is fast approaching). 0% completed, I’m feeling some resistance to this task. I think it may be because I’ll be running alone this year, for only the second time since I started doing R4L.
- Knitting: Work on a baby present for another pregnant friend. 0% completed, but her baby shower isn’t until August so there’s plenty of time.
- Business trip: Pack for a 7-day business trip (last chance to do laundry will be at the weekend). 75% completed. I haven’t packed a few things which I need up until the day of the trip, or which are drying, but most things are done.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 4
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do 30-minute strength training session. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 01/06/15
- Healthy habits: complete at least five healthy habits daily while overseas for work (Thurs-Sun).
- Travel: make the most of the spare time before/after flights on the two travel days, and visit at least three places in Malta apart from the town where I’ll be working.
- World Nomads: write two posts about Malta on World Nomads travel blog.
- Notice: finalise my leaving date from my current job.