Last week’s wishes – 29/06/15
- Run: run 3 miles once this week. 100% completed. Done on Thurs. After 1.5 miles I started to think about stopping after 2 miles, but then I realised that I wouldn’t be able to tick off this item on the blog if I did that, so I kept running for the whole 3 miles. Yay for lists and public accountability!
- Social: make arrangements for one of two possible social events on Saturday. 100% completed. I went on a picnic in the park with my knitting group.
- Yoga: do yoga three times this week. 0% completed, I didn’t do yoga at all this week.
- Whole7: do a Whole7 this week. 71% completed. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri. The picnic on Saturday was my undoing.
- Learning: do at least 30 XP on Duolingo every day this week. 100% completed. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 1, Sun x 1
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Weds
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 06/07/15
- Run: run 3 miles once this week, in preparation for Race for Life on Sunday.
- Family: visit my grandparents while I’m in my hometown for Race for Life.
- Learning: continue doing minimum 30XP on Duolingo this week.
- Desk: after having moved an unused printer off my desk, set it up in a way that looks uncluttered.
- Choices: write a blog post based on this one about choices.