Last week’s wishes – 06/07/15
- Run: run 3 miles once this week, in preparation for Race for Life on Sunday.100% completed. Done on Thurs.
- Family: visit my grandparents while I’m in my hometown for Race for Life.100% completed.
- Learning: continue doing minimum 30XP on Duolingo this week. 100% completed. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Desk: after having moved an unused printer off my desk, set it up in a way that looks uncluttered. 50% completed. moved my knitting under the table and loaded everything into one box.
- Choices: write a blog post based on this one about choices. 15% completed. Set up a draft and written a little bit of text.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Thurs, Sun
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 13/07/15
- Run: run twice this week.
- Choices: write a blog post based on this one about choices.
- Volunteer: do session at local historic house on Saturday.
- Cross-stitch: sew for five hours total on the project I’m working on.