Last week’s wishes – 20/07/15
- Run: run twice this week. 0% completed, partly because it rained a lot and partly because I was lazy.
- Volunteer: attend the Samaritans selection evening. 100% completed, done on Tues. I also attended an interview on Sunday.
- Cross-stitch: sew for ten hours total on the project I’m working on. 60% completed, done 1.5 hrs on Mon, 0.5 hours on Tues, 4 hours on Sunday. On Tuesday evening, a “side hustle” job came in, so I had to spend the rest of my free evenings on that. I also had more activities than usual scheduled at the weekend.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 3, Thurs x 3, Fri x 4, Sat x 9, Sun x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Thurs
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 27/07/15
- Run: run once this week.
- Parents: decide on which days I’m going to travel for a short visit to my parents next week and book train tickets.
- Cross-stitch: sew for ten hours total on the project I’m working on.
- Email: reply to two emails which have been in my inbox for a while.