Last week’s wishes – 27/07/15
- Run: run once this week. 0% completed.
- Parents: decide on which days I’m going to travel for a short visit to my parents next week and book train tickets. 75% completed, decided on the days but could get a lift there so didn’t buy tickets.
- Cross-stitch: sew for ten hours total on the project I’m working on. 10% completed, done 1 hr Mon.
- Email: reply to two emails which have been in my inbox for a while. 50% completed, replied to one.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Tues, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Tues
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Tues, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 03/08/15
- Cross-stitch: sew for five hours total on the project I’m working on.
- Knitting: finish a present I’m knitting for a friend.
- Birthday: decide something fun to do for my birthday on Friday and Saturday.
- Esperanto: finish the Esperanto tree on Duolingo.