Last week’s wishes – 10/07/15
- Knitting: finish undoing and redoing the present I’m working on, and reach the point where I need to start decreasing. 100% completed. Fully finished the cocoon section of the present.
- Languages: keep the Duolingo Esperanto tree fully gold, and start studying Russian if it is released this week. 86% completed, done on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
- Side hustle: schedule five hours this week to work on a project for someone. 0% completed.
- Paleo: eat paleo/Whole30 every day apart from Tuesday and Friday (I already know I’m going out for lunch on those days). 0% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Thurs
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Thurs
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 17/08/15
- Side hustle: work for five hours on side hustle job.
- Sugar: have one day without sugar.
- Languages: keep Duolingo Esperanto tree gold.
- Treat: do one thing to treat myself which doesn’t involve sugar.