Last week’s wishes – 17/07/15
- Side hustle: work for five hours on side hustle job.80% completed, did four hours on Sunday.
- Sugar: have one day without sugar. 100% completed on Tuesday.
- Languages: keep Duolingo Esperanto tree gold. 0% completed.
- Treat: do one thing to treat myself which doesn’t involve sugar.50% completed. I treated myself to a drink and cake.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 3, Sat x 6
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Tues
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Weekly wishes for 24/08/15
- Side hustle: work for five hours on side hustle job.
- Social: attend language meetup and friend’s baby shower.
- Sugar: have one sugar-free day.