Last week’s wishes – 14/09/15
- Spend: update finance spreadsheets and pay off credit card following holiday. 100% completed. Done on Tuesday.
- Insurance: look at house insurance prices. 100% completed. Arranged new insurance at saving of £165 on Sun.
- Trip: pack for a four-day work trip next week. 100% completed. Done on Sunday.
- Whole30: eat Whole30 for seven days. 42% completed. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sun x 3
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Weds, Fri
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
Weekly wishes for 21/09/15
- Emails: reply to two emails.
- Letter: write one letter.
- Macmillan: see if my friend can meet me at work for a Macmillan coffee morning break.
- Work travel: do laundry from trip 1 and pack for trip 2 (Sun-Tues).