Last week’s wishes – 21/09/15
- Emails: reply to two emails.100% completed.
- Letter: write one letter. 100% completed.
- Macmillan: see if my friend can meet me at work for a Macmillan coffee morning break. 0% completed, I forgot to email but also didn’t have time for a break.
- Work travel: do laundry from trip 1 and pack for trip 2 (Sun-Tues). 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 1, Weds x 1, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 4, Sun x 4
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Fri, Sat
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Fri, Sat
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Fri
- Write 750 words. Mon, Fri, Sun
Weekly wishes for 28/09/15
- Blog: completely weekly, monthly and quarterly updates.
- Whole30: start Whole30 on 1 October.
- 30 Day Shred: start 30DS on 1 October.
- Side hustle: work five hours on side hustle job.
- Letter: write one letter which has been waiting since August.
- Heritage house: do two hours volunteering and then meet friends there to discuss a new project.