Last week’s wishes – 09/11/15
- Holiday: finalise preparations for my next holiday. 50% completed. I’ve made the necessary reservations before I depart, but want to make more of a plan and get some maps.
- Social: meet with two friends and go to two meet-ups. 100% completed.
- Oxford: volunteer on a trip to Oxford on Saturday. 100% completed.
- Writing: write 2000 words every day. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2, Sat x 8
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Fri
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. X
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 16/11/15
- Holiday: finish remaining preparations.
- Vienna: use my Vienna pass on three days to see my top ten sights.
- Writing: continue my streak on 750words.com.
- Social: go to a language meetup on Wednesday.