I’ve got out of the habit of writing weekly wishes for the last few weeks.
Most recent wishes – 16/11/15
- Holiday: finalise preparations for my next holiday. 50% completed. I’ve made the necessary reservations before I depart, but want to make more of a plan and get some maps.
- Social: meet with two friends and go to two meet-ups. 100% completed.
- Oxford: volunteer on a trip to Oxford on Saturday. 100% completed.
- Writing: write 2000 words every day. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon, Tues, weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. X
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. X
Weekly wishes for 14/12/15
- Social: go for two dinners and two lunches for Christmas.
- Family: visit parents over the weekend.
- House: arrange loft hatch replacement and chase roofing quote.
- Health: have an eye test and a dental check-up.