I’ve got out of the habit of writing weekly wishes for the last few weeks.
Most recent wishes – 14/12/15
- Social: go for two dinners and two lunches for Christmas. 100% completed.
- Family: visit parents over the weekend. 100% completed.
- House: arrange loft hatch replacement and chase roofing quote. 50% completed. Loft hatch replaced.
- Health: have an eye test and a dental check-up. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 1, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Thurs
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 21/12/15
- Christmas: make the best of Christmas Day with my in-laws
- Boxing: visit my family and my grandparents on Boxing Day.
- Task: spend a few hours on a task I’m working on for a friend and return it in its current state before Christmas Day.
- Emails: reply to three emails.