Last week’s wishes – 21/12/15
- Christmas: make the best of Christmas Day with my in-laws. 100% completed.
- Boxing: visit my family and my grandparents on Boxing Day. 100% completed.
- Task: spend a few hours on a task I’m working on for a friend and return it in its current state before Christmas Day. 100% completed.
- Emails: reply to three emails. 100% completed. Three emails written.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Sun x 4
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Weds
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 28/12/15
- Letters: Write three letters.
- Orchid: buy larger pot and repot orchid.
- Smoothies: start drinking green smoothies from 1 January.