Last wishes – 28/12/15
I have really got out of the habit of doing weekly wishes over the last few weeks and am feeling a bit aimless because of it. Now I’m starting again and hoping to get back on track.
- Exercise: do 10 minutes of exercises on two separate days. 0% completed.
- Languages: listen to language podcasts while walking to and from walk on at least three days. 100% completed. done on Monday, Tues to only, Weds, Thurs.
- Smoothies: have a green smoothie every day this week. 42% completed. Done on Mon, Tues, Weds.
- Hypnosis: have a hypnosis session for arachnophobia. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs x 3, Fri x 3, Sat
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Fri
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Tues
Weekly wishes for 15/02/16
- Food: only eat sugar when out all day for work on Friday, cut out sugar for the rest of the week.
- Samaritans: start training on Sunday.
- Letter: write one letter or email.
- Library: make an appointment to go into town to return my library books and meet my friend.