Last week’s wishes – 15/02/16
- Food: only eat sugar when out all day for work on Friday, cut out sugar for the rest of the week. 43% completed, cut out sugar for three days.
- Samaritans: start training on Sunday. 100% completed.
- Letter: write one letter or email. 100% completed.
- Library: make an appointment to go into town to return my library books and meet my friend. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 6, Weds x 2, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sun x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Fri
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon. Weds, Thurs
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Weds, Thurs
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. X
Weekly wishes for 22/02/16
- Food: only eat sugar when visiting my family on Saturday, cut out sugar for the rest of the week.
- Letter: write one letter or email.
- Exercise: do 1 push-up.
- Meetup: Go to language meetup on Wednesday night.