Somehow I keep getting out of sync with my weekly wishes. I’m not sure what the block is, but I’m going to set some very simple wishes this week.
Most recent wishes – 29/02/16
- Food: cut out sugar after Monday. 20% completed. Cut out for two days
- Letter: write one letter or email. 0% completed.
- Exercise: do 2 push-ups. 0% completed.
- Samaritans: go to Module 2 training session. 100% completed.
- Proofreading: complete a proofreading task by Sunday evening. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes.Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. X
Weekly wishes for 21/03/16
- Samaritans: attend training session and arrange a catch-up for a session I’ll miss.
- Languages: go to a language group on Wednesday.
- Family: spend time with my family for my sister’s wedding.
- Letter: complete a letter I started a couple of weeks ago.