Last week’s wishes – 11/04/16
- Writing: keep writing 750 words per day while on holiday. 100% completed. Done on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Travel: write a post about my holiday. 0% completed.
- Prep: complete all documents and printing for my holiday. 100% completed.
- Food: seriously think about trying raw herring while in Amsterdam. 100% completed. I had a look and checked prices at the two stalls I saw, but didn’t try it in the end.
- Walk for 20 minutes.Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 2, Thurs x 12, fri x 10, sat x 12, Sun x 10
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Tues
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Thurs , Fri
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, fri
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Tues, Weds
- Complete mindfulness journal. Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 18/04/16
- Writing: keep writing 750 words per day while on holiday. 100% completed. Done on Mon, Tues.
- Travel: write a post about my holiday.
- Food: eat only fruit and vegetables after 4pm on Weds, Fri-Sun.
- Run: go running twice.